Things to consider when reading the bible;
- Is there a command to obey?
- Is there an example to follow?
- Is there a promise to claim?
- Is there a sin to avoid?
- Is there a principle to follow?
Thoughts to consider
- God has done a real work in the hearts of the people. Their generosity is so much that Moses has actually asked them to stop. In all my years in church I have never heard a leader tell the congregation to stop giving! Pray for your church right now that generosity would abound and that God would touch the hearts of His people.
- Take some time to think what possessions and abilities you have for God to use?
- Quite a tough few chapters to read today, mostly because it’s a description of how the tabernacle was put together and what the materials were. But what can we learn from this passage about; God’s attention to detail, the people’s commitment, the skills being used and the fabulous designs with their very costly materials?